Freitag, 15. November 2013

It is booting into ui

Success!

Kitkat is booting completly.
Lot of stuff is not working (eg. screenshot, sdcards, ...).
So lets continue getting all stuff working.

log
cleaned log

log

Here is the latest logcat from 4.4.
Only the errors and some usefull stuff is kept in.

Code:
--------- beginning of /dev/log/system

E/gralloc (   99): Failed to create overlay for display 2

E/gralloc (   99): Failed to create overlay for display 2

E/gralloc (   99): Failed to create overlay for display 2

I/gralloc (   99): using (fd=20)

I/gralloc (   99): id           = tegra_fb

I/gralloc (   99): xres         = 480 px

I/gralloc (   99): yres         = 800 px

I/gralloc (   99): xres_virtual = 480 px

I/gralloc (   99): yres_virtual = 1600 px

I/gralloc (   99): bpp          = 32

I/gralloc (   99): r            =  0:8

I/gralloc (   99): g            =  8:8

I/gralloc (   99): b            = 16:8

I/gralloc (   99): smem_start   = 0x16400000

I/gralloc (   99): smem_len     = 0x00300000

I/gralloc (   99): format       = 1

I/gralloc (   99): stride       = 480

I/gralloc (   99): width        = 76 mm (160.421051 dpi)

I/gralloc (   99): height       = 127 mm (160.000000 dpi)

I/gralloc (   99): refresh rate = 60.00 Hz

I/SurfaceFlinger(   99): Using composer version 0.0

W/SurfaceFlinger(   99): getting VSYNC period from fb HAL: 16666673

W/SurfaceFlinger(   99): no suitable EGLConfig found, trying without EGL_FRAMEBUFFER_TARGET_ANDROID

I/SurfaceFlinger(   99): EGL informations:

I/SurfaceFlinger(   99): vendor    : Android

I/SurfaceFlinger(   99): version   : 1.4 Android META-EGL

I/SurfaceFlinger(   99): extensions: EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses EGL_ANDROID_presentation_time EGL_KHR_image EGL_KHR_image_base EGL_KHR_image_pixmap EGL_KHR_lock_surface EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image EGL_KHR_fence_sync EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness EGL_NV_system_time EGL_ANDROID_image_native_buffer EGL_ANDROID_recordable 

I/SurfaceFlinger(   99): Client API: OpenGL_ES

I/SurfaceFlinger(   99): EGLSurface: 8-8-8-8, config=0xcaf32c

I/SurfaceFlinger(   99): OpenGL ES informations:

I/SurfaceFlinger(   99): vendor    : NVIDIA Corporation

I/SurfaceFlinger(   99): renderer  : NVIDIA Tegra

I/SurfaceFlinger(   99): version   : OpenGL ES 2.0 14.01002

E/HAL     (  102): load: module=/system/lib/hw/camera.tegra.so

E/HAL     (  102): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android10VectorImpl19reservedVectorImpl1Ev" referenced by "camera.tegra.so"...

E/CameraService(  102): Could not load camera HAL module

E/HAL     (  102): load: module=/system/lib/hw/audio_policy.star.so

E/HAL     (  102): dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android10VectorImpl19reservedVectorImpl1Ev" referenced by "audio_policy.star.so"...

E/gralloc (   99): NvGrAllocScratchSet: NvGrAllocInternal failed

E/Netd    (   96): Unable to create netlink socket: Protocol not supported

E/Netd    (   96): Unable to open quota2 logging socket

E/memtrack(  100): Couldn't load memtrack module (No such file or directory)

E/android.os.Debug(  100): failed to load memtrack module: -2

E/EmojiFactory_jni(  100): Failed to load libemoji.so: dlopen failed: library "libemoji.so" not found

Build 03 released

Changelog:

  • sound recorder problem fixed
  • camcorder problem fixed
  • remove gsm.mk call (no longer needed)

Donnerstag, 14. November 2013

sound recorder and camcorder are fixed

Thanks to bob2012 the audio recording and camcorder problem is now fixed.
He gave me the hint that I forgot to include some libs which tonyp has included.
Thanks bob for your help and thanks tony for your work.

E/DirectVolume (vold managed) error is fixed


Solution is realy simple:
Simply replace the mount point (e.g. /storage/sdcard) by auto
Thats all


E/DirectVolume(   92): Vold managed volumes must have auto mount point; ignoring /storage/sdcard0
E/DirectVolume(   92): Vold managed volumes must have auto mount point; ignoring /storage/sdcard1

Build02 released

Changelog:

  • back to stock bionic (TARGET_CPU_VARIANT := generic)
  • Use latest OpenGL ES V3.0
  • camera wrapper removed- Search key fixed
  • optimisations (eg. dalvik, wifi scan interval)
  • some internal stuff (check github for all changes)

Mittwoch, 13. November 2013

using the unmodified bionic repository with tegra2

I have found out how we can use the unmodified bionic repository.

Instead of merging and updateing the tegra2 stuff into the bionic repository, we can use the generic cpu architecture.
There the TARGET_CPU_VARIANT has to be set to generic instead of tegra2 inside the BoardConfig (TARGET_CPU_VARIANT := generic).

Sonntag, 10. November 2013

work continues

Theire is some problem with twrp that needs to be fixed in 4.4.
I have replaced the update script + binary from 4.4 with the ones from 4.3.1. Now I can flash it.

It boots but I have to fix some problems. At the moment I stuck at the bootlogo with logcat errors.

Samstag, 9. November 2013

kitkat compiles

kitkat now compiles completly when I use cortex-a9 non-neon , but it can't be flashed.
The bionic stuff (tegra2 support) needs some work before we have kitkat for the p990.
Hope I can fix that soon